Level Six are starting off the year with 2 new releases, an upgraded and revamped Emperor Drysuit and the Portage Gear Bag. Details below:
“Updated for 2021 with our new stealth waist band system, slimmer fit below the waist and an internal waist belt. The Emperor is a heavy duty drysuit built to stand up to the toughest tests on the water. From whitewater kayaking to expedition paddling and kayak fishing, the Emperor offers unparalleled durability and comfort while keeping you dry.
This drysuit is constructed using our ultra-tough eXhaust 3.0 fabric and incorporates Cordura panels to reinforce high wear areas like the knees and elbows and seat panel. The careful attention to detail and included features make for one of the toughest, most versatile and most reliable drysuits ever created. The Emperor will give you the ultimate protection and confidence while on the water.”
- British latex wrist and neck gaskets with adjustable gasket protectors
- Waterproof relief and rear entry zipper
- Articulated spine stitching for an unrestricted range of motion.
- Cordura reinforced shoulders, elbows, knees & seat
- 3.0 Ply built-in waterproof socks
- Fleece lined hand warming chest pocket
- Exhaust 3.0 ply waterproof breathable nylon / cordura panels
- Double tunnel with Stealth waistband system
“Designed to hold all of your paddling gear, the 90-liter Portage gear bag features large ventilating mesh panels to help dry your gear while being stored. The tough outer TPU material makes it highly abrasion resistant for repeated use outdoors. The bag also includes a leakproof wet gear section to keep your clothes separated and dry. The multiple webbing handles and loops help make unloading and handling easier. The removable shoulder straps make it ideal for any long distance traveling on foot and travelling through airports. The Portage is the ultimate gear bag for any back-country paddling expedition.“
- 90L Capacity
- Mesh Ventilated Main Compartment
- Waterproof Area for Wet/Dry Separation
- Removable Shoulder Straps to carry Duffel to Backpack style
- Daisy Chain Gear Loops
- Multiple Storage Pockets
For more information, visit the Level Six website.