This serie of articles, called “NEW @ The Paddle Sports Show 2022” showcases the products that are competing for the « PADDLE SPORTS PRODUCTS OF THE YEAR AWARDS »
Entry for Canoeing – NRS , Tor Jacket
New for 2023: The NRS Tor Jacket delivers lightweight, waterproof protection with quick-adapting features for unpredictable conditions. Explore peaceful lochs and splashy harbors in comfort and style. The Paddler’s Cut™ enhances athletic performance while the half-hip hoodie design offers efficient ventilation and easy layering or de-layering. Hook-and-loop sleeve cuffs help block spray and prevent water drippage while the double-pull, hook-and-loop neoprene waist cinches tight and lays flat to keep water out.
- Lightweight HyproTex™ material provides waterproof-breathable protection while being flexible for paddling and easy to stow
- Paddler’s Cut™ enhances athletic performance and creates room to layer underneath while maintaining comfort under a PFD
- Half-zip hoodie design makes entry quick and easy and offers efficient ventilation
- Flexible bill shields your face from drips
- Three adjustment points on the articulated hood provide a customized fit – two bungee cinches at the neck and one on the back of the hood
- Hook-and-loop sleeve cuffs help block spray and paddle drip
- Double-pull, hook-and-loop neoprene waist cinches tight to seal out water
- One PFD-friendly splashproof pocket on the sleeve, plus an additional zippered chest pocket for on-the-water essentials
Why should this product win: Canoeing is just that little bit different. The NRS Tor takes those subtle differences in posture, use and paddling style into account with a design that has all the features you need and none you don’t.
for more info about NRS