NRS - Fishing Bags – Including The Hatch Pack
For adventure anglers, boating is often only part of the fun. From hike-in overnighters to long days exploring from shore, the NRS Hatch Pack has the capacity needed for extended angling adventures. Purpose-built to haul gear comfortably, this waterproof, submersible fishing backpack, enhances angler’s experiences with versatile features for limitless customizations.
- TPU-coated heavy-duty nylon construction combines with welded seams and a TRU® Zip closure for guaranteed waterproof-submersible performance.
- Anti-fatigue design with padded, breathable shoulder straps, hip belt and back harness system evenly distributes weight.
- Waterproof TRU Zip toothless closure is self-healing to increase longevity.
- Die-cut slots in the shoulder straps for easy ambidextrous tool integration.
- Utility hip belt is compatible with NRS Plier Port, bear spray holsters or any accessory with a traditional belt attachment.
- Features exterior lash patches and waterproof webbing loops for additional gear attachment and an easy access net slot.
- One internal zippered mesh pocket separates and secures keys, phone, wallet, etc. for easy access.
- Designed to easily handle overnight trips with 35 liters of carrying capacity.
- Doubles as a bag for your catch with an easy-to-wash interior.
- Compatible with NRS Tool Dock, NRS Fly Dock, and NRS Plier Port accessories.
My Vote Goes to this Product