NRS - Clipper SUP
The Clipper SUP Board is a premium touring board featuring a deliberately shaped nose and tail rocker to balance tracking and maneuverability. Whether you’re challenging headwinds on the Great Lakes or crushing river miles to make camp, the Clipper handles touring and overnight adventures with ease.
- IST™ (Integrated Shaping Technology) uses multiple air chambers to create a unique shape, purpose-built for touring.
- ‘True Balance’ is the culmination of all IST Series designs and materials resulting in unparalleled stiffness, performance, stability and durability.
- Z/Blend Core™ is an innovative construction method that uses woven, rather than knit, drop stitch, making the Clipper 20% stiffer, yet 15% lighter than previous boards.
- Inflates to 20 PSI for unmatched rigidity.
- The V-Hull design uses IST to add a V shape to the board nose for enhanced speed and tracking when touring.
- The DropDeck™ enhances stability by raising the deck rails to maintain volume and dropping the deck to lower the paddler’s center of gravity.
- EVA foam deck pad with die cut ridges for added traction when wet.
- IST Concave design uses three chambers to create concavity on the rails, which channels water back toward the fin for a cleaner flow of water and more efficient and quieter ride.
- Other True Balance design features include double sidewalls for maximum durability and the QuickClick™ fin system for customizing your set-up.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Top-quality Bravo inflation/deflation valve has a smaller footprint, allowing the deflated board to roll tighter.
- Nose and tail deckline configurations let paddlers securely rig gear for a day paddle or an epic adventure.
- Three handles for easy hauling solo or with a buddy; neoprene-wrapped center handle for paddler comfort.
- Stainless-steel D-ring leash attachment to ensure your board is always connected to you for safe flotation.
- Includes a high-pressure Super Pump II (with pressure gauge) one Touring fin, one Grass fin, travel backpack and repair kit.
Every NRS SUP board is hand shaped in Moscow, Idaho.
My Vote Goes to this Product